If you considering returning to your home country, we will provide you with comprehensive, confidential and, on request, anonymous advice.
We give advice to people during all phases of the asylum procedure and to people with recognised refugee status.
We offer open-ended advice about the following matters:
- Information about the current political and economic situation in your home country
- An overview of available funding programmes and any financial possibilities that you may benefit from
- Help with organising your return journey, obtain travel documents, making an application with the IOM and other supporting organisations
- If required, we will work out a plan together about housing and work opportunities, securing a means of subsistence, necessary medical care as well as school and job opportunities for your children in your home country
- If possible, we will put you in touch with an organisation in your home country that can give you support and help you re-integrate when you are there
- Help with setting up a business in your home country in accordance with the guidelines of the AMIF
If you are interested in obtaining advice, please call us on 02381-8768408 to make an appointment so we can schedule enough time for you.